Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is 10 characters I’d name a child after.
If I’m completely honest, I don’t know that I’d ever name a child after a book character because there are so many other names that I L O V E from television shows, movies, games, etc (but let’s not get into that, okay?), but if I ever had to choose a name from something I’d read, it would be one of the following:
- Lyra from His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
- Tanith from Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy.
- Aubrey from Love, Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur
- Mia from If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Octavia from The 100 by Kass Morgan
- Tobias from Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Theo from A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- Costin from Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
- Roran from The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
- Ezra from Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
So it seems that I have a preference for somewhat outdated names. Are there any names on my list that you like? What name/s would you give your children?
Until Next Time,